Things we needed before running online bussines

Posted by: God Speed...

(copyrigth of Mr. Lutvi Avandi)


There are several things we need to have before running online bussiness, they are:

1). Domain, is your site's name, your URL's address. Such as : www.google.com

2). Hosting, is where your website's files will be put into.

For you who are serious, you can buy domain and hosting. But, for you who are just want to trying, just like me, you can have free domain and hosting. This domain call as subdomain. Subdomain is a like :

  1. kampunguangpanas.blogspot.com

  2. kembarblog.blogspot.com

Mr. Lutvi Avandi suggest me to have free domain from www.blogger.com, and so I do. He said that this free domain is really helpfull to us in order to running online bussiness. So, I think it may can help me in learning proccess to build online bussiness with less risk.

3). When we have registered for Domain and Hosting, then we need to write in our Web/Blog. Write some articles, anything you likes or dislikes, what you have done, what is your goals, your story or you even can write your opinion about everything happen in the world or on the internet. In fact, you can write anything you want. It is strongly recomended that you write in English. Why? hey.. English is international language, beside it is also easy to understand by search enggine like google. You sure want your web/blog will be known by search enggine..even if our English is far from good, it is ok. You see,, I wrote in English although my English is not well enough...I just write it, and I don't care about grammar or spelling...beside, by writing in English, maybe will improve my English...who knows..

4). And the last one is that we need to have Bank Account. Also an online Account, like PayPal, e-gold, or PayAlert. To this account they will pay us for the bussiness we will have.


Well, that's all for now. See you in my next article....I'm planning to write about what bussiness we can do on the internet....soon...


Thank you for viewing and reading my blog..

Please leave your comments here...

This entry was posted on Friday, September 19, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment