What Change Me?

Posted by: God Speed...

About couple month ago, I realize that internet is not just an online library where I can look for information I need. Internet also may give me a chance to redifine my faith. We can make money, that's what I mean. Since that day, when I have time to surf internet, I always to make chance to find more information on how to do that by typing "Make Money Online", or something like that, in English and Indonesia, in search enggine. Many links I get from it. Some sites says about online investment, forex trading, internet marketing, viral marketing, some even offer a free website, videos and books.
After spend much time looking and searching, I finally decide to buy one of them, an ebook. From the book, I get many valuable information that I never know before, and maybe I would spent much time and money to know this if I have not buy the book. But still, a book is just a book, it only can guide me to reach my goal, it can not make my money. I need to get it by my self. After reading the book, I can assure you that "No Money Will You Made Without Some Effort In The Beggining, No Matter How Less Is It", you will need some effort, time and also maybe some money, but usually not as much as if we do offline bussiness. Beside that, all we need is a faith that one day it will be paid if we keep figthing and consistent on what we doing...just believe and keep figthing..(that's what I'm doing by now,, hey what do you expected, I'm still new)...
That book have change my purpose on using the internet. Now I am not only looking for information, but also doing my own bussiness...

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment