Keywords Redefine

Posted by: God Speed... in ,


Today I learn that my keyword on this blog is too wide in range. I was use "business" as keywords. I found that it is not efective, too many competitors while I still new in this area. I think that this migth be one of so many reasons why my blog is hard to crawling to good position in search engines like http://www.google.com/. So, I want to change my keyword to be a little bit more spesific as what internet marketers call as niche market.. But, what would it be the best is?


Hmmm… let’s see. My blog is about learning business. I posted my articles based on what I know, what I hear, what I learn, my experiences in doing business. But all those articles I wrote was actually from one type of business I am running. That s Network Marketing, or some peoples name it just Networking. May be I should use : "Learn Network Marketing Business" as the keyword phrase and my title, don’t you think?.


But please note that I will not ask you directly to join with me in my network business, if you wish to join with me you may see the link in my sidebar. My articles will only gonna provide you with information that may be usefull for you in running network business, especially for rookie guys like me, no matter which company you are in.


God Speed…

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment