PROTECT YOUR DREAM

Posted by: God Speed... in

My last post was about “The Dream”. Have you found your dream yet. I’m sure you are. Now, what to do after?

Writing or picturing our dream is NOT ENOUGH. We need to protect it in case things aren’t went as well as what we want to. How? Here are my few tips:

  1. Every single day, or second if you have to, remember your dream. Remembering what is your goal in doing somethings will strenghtened you whenever you got down. As my mentor said “FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS”…
  2. Have faith. Believe in your dreams, believe in what you doing to achieve it as soon as possible. Do not ever doubth about it, couse when you do 99.9% you gonna fail.
  3. Give time limit to each of your wishes or dreams. I’m sure you have more then one dreams. Divide them into three periodes. Your shor-term, medium-term and long-term goals. Short-term is less then one year. This will be the things that you think is not so hard to achieve, but sometimes it could be the first most important step before the next step. Medium-term will be about 1 to 5 years to achieve. Your long-terms is your most wanted. The biggest one. You may give time over 5 years. But still, we need to give a limit, such as 10 years.
  4. Pray……… You can do your best, you may give your all effort to realizing your dreams, but it will be nothing and useless if you not pray to God. At least one time a day… Say your thankfulnes…

Try to do so, I believe you gonna make your dreams come true one at a time.
I believe so, I’m trying to do so and now I learn to get used to it…

If you have more tips, please let me know… Maybe I can use it to improve my faith…

May God Bless us all…
Have Faith…

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 09, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment